law firm building

building

The building that houses our law office has a colorful history. In 1902, Friedrich Boysen purchased the lot with an old house from the Sebelien family; in 1912 /1913 he had the old structure replaced by a new building. From 1916, this property was used commercially by the Ulzburger Warenhaus department store.

 

For the businessman Boysen the property's location was as much of an advantage as it is still today – centrally located and just a few steps from the railway station. In 1990, our partnership moved into the building, which had been lovingly restored, keeping as many of the original features as possible. But soon we needed more space. Therefore, in 1994 the attic was totally remodeled and modernized for our rapidly growing tax accounting firm.

attorney-at-law
specialized attorneys
notaries

professional partnership

team within the building